A designer by trade, I'm interested in digital interfaces, data-driven design, and exploring life's could-be's through design thinking. My passion lies in illustration and visual storytelling. Outside of work, I also like to doodle, exercise, and tinker with code.
Experience Designer • PNC • Oct 2017 - present
- Supporting and overseeing the design of Virtual Wallet, PNC's signature set of accounts and digital banking tools.
Digital Design Intern • PNC • May - Jul 2017
- Created journey maps, storyboards and user profiles to help the Digital Shopping, Buying, and Virtual Wallet team critically understand the physical context and experience of tablet use in retail banking.
- Designed web sections for Online Banking and created graphics as needed.
Design Intern • BIT Systems • Jun - Aug 2016
- UX design: Designed dashboard layouts and mockups to optimize visualization of spatial data and algorithmic metrics. Rapidly prototyped and tested over 10 iterations.
- Graphic design: Rebranded a software application that provides modern visualization of big data.
Design Intern • LadyMarry • Jun - Aug 2015
- Redesigned Android and iOS mobile interfaces to improve visual and navigational flow for a wedding planning and management startup.
- Overhauled email template design to increase user engagement.
- User-centered research
- User-centered design
- Systems thinking
- Rapid prototyping
- Web development
- Ps, Ai, Id, Ae, Xd
You can also download a PDF version of my résumé.