A UX designer by trade, I'm interested in digital interfaces and data-driven design. I am passionate about pursuing the could-be's of life's experiences through design thinking, but I really love illustration and visual storytelling. Outside of work, I'm also a doodler/gym rat/tinkerer of code.
I'd be pleased to meet you! Reach me at email@example.com.
Currently I'm working at PNC redesigning the Virtual Wallet experience.
Carnegie Mellon University
Experience Designer • PNC Bank • Oct 2017 - present
- Supporting and overseeing the design of Virtual Wallet, PNC's signature account and money management tool suite.
Digital Design Intern • PNC Bank • May - Jul 2017
- Created journey maps, storyboards and user profiles to help the Digital Shopping, Buying, and Virtual Wallet team critically understand the physical context and experience of tablet use in retail banking.
- Designed web sections for Online Banking and created graphics as needed.
Design Intern • BIT Systems • Jun - Aug 2016
- Interface design: Designed dashboard layouts and mockups to optimize visualization of spatial data and algorithmic metrics. Rapidly prototyped and tested over 10 iterations.
- Graphic: Rebranded a software application that provides modern visualization of big data.
Design Intern • LadyMarry • Jun - Aug 2015
- Redesigned Android and iOS mobile interfaces to improve visual and navigational flow for a wedding planning and management startup.
- Overhauled email template design to increase user engagement.
- User-centered research
- User-centered design
- Systems thinking
- Rapid prototyping
- Web development
- Ps, Ai, Id, Ae, Xd
You can get my résumé as a PDF.